Airdri Ltd were Crucible’s first client in 1990, so we were delighted when they approached us to review their product range in 2013. We organised a one-day event to look back the company's 25 year history, examine their current position and recommend a plan for growth. This resulted in the development of a new design language which emphasised the outlet grille and introduced concave air outlets for the first time. The Quest and Quazar (above) were the first products in this new range.
- Facilitated a detailed strategic product review with all Airdri senior staff
- Concept design for new product range - starting with the Quest and the Quazar
- Detailed technical design of all internal and external components for both new dryers
- Sourcing of prototypes and models for use at international launch
- Preparation of a comprehensive package of manufacturing data for suppliers in China
"Crucible has delivered two stunning hand dryers that represent an exciting new chapter for Airdri. In addition to the great design work, we have been particularly pleased with their help in managing the progress of the project, enabling two new products to be launched in four months."David Lewis, Group Engineering Manager , Airdri Group