Having developed innovative motors that allow very precise control, DTI wanted to leverage their technology into a range of peristaltic pumps that could offer unrivalled accuracy for laboratory application. They approached Crucible to help develop a range of two pumps and a controller that could fit into different environments but maintain brand coherence. The new range uses signature features and common accessories to provide the coherent appearance and minimise production costs.
- Review of the market and competitor systems.
- Concept design and technical investigation into suitable production methods.
- Technical development of plastic and stainless-steel pump bodies and a common controller.
- Assistance with initial prototyping and testing.
- Development of technical data for prototyping and production.