The PureDri represents a radical new product - one that dries and sanitizes hands quickly and efficiently and also eliminates bacteria and viruses in the entire washroom. Crucible designed the PureDri by combining a UV air santizer with a high performance hand dryer, creating a two-stage process that is indicated to the user by a clear graphic panel that shows the two phases of operation.
- Exploration of the original concept of combining two functions into one product
- Mechanical design of the two stage process - sanitizing and hand drying
- Development of the front graphic panel to illustrate the process
- Design of all parts and specification of materials and processes
- Production of all CAD data and drawings for manufacture