This range of laboratory pure water systems for Suez used a modular approach to chassis architecture to simplify manufacture and enable the company to build a large number of variants from one kit of parts. The design was also optimised for low volume manufacture, using minimal or zero tooling production processes and small batch sizes. The combination of curved body panels with sheet metal chassis parts enabled Suez to reduce costs and increase sales.
- Identification of the technical options required for the product range
- Concept design of a modular approach to chassis architecture
- Concept design of overall range appearance and model optio
- Technical development of entire range in Solidworks 3D CAD
- Production of all manufacturing data and drawings
"The benefits that Crucible brought to our business are extensive. Their design input has substantially reduced both production costs and operating overheads. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services. "Mark Bosley, Suez Water UK